Powered by Blogger.

Today I Saw a Butterfly (Poem)



    --

    Today I saw a butterfly,
    as it floated in the air;
    Its wings were spread in splendor,
    Unaware that I was there.

    It was such a thing of beauty,
    It was a sight to see;
    It was the perfect masterpiece,
    Full of grace and majesty.

    I found myself thinking,
    to what can this compare?
    And then, of course, I thought of you,
    And I wished that you were there.

    God sure was extra careful,
    When He formed and fashioned you;
    You too, became a masterpiece,
    Yet God is still not through.

    He's daily making changes,
    that other folks can't see;
    You're already true perfection,
    At least you are to me.

     






    With Regards;
    -----;-----;---<@ Source URL: http://sexygirlsthemoom.blogspot.com/2009/08/today-i-saw-butterfly-poem.html
    Visit Sexy Girls for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive