Powered by Blogger.

Mothers Day SMS Messages | Text Messages

    God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

    . For the hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world. (William Ross Wallace)

    . M is for the million things she gave me,
    O means only that she’s growing old,
    T is for the tears she shed to save me,
    H is for her heart of purest gold,
    E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
    R means right, and right she’ll always be.

    Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
    A word that means the world to me.

    . If I have never said thank you for bringing me into the world I’d like to do that now.

    . If I had a flower for each time I thought of My Mother, I could walk in my garden forever.

    . A mother understands what a child does not say.

    . The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. (Honore de Balzac)

    . No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you, life.

    . Nobody knows of the work it makes,
    To keep the home together.
    Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
    Nobody knows-but Mother.

    . Once upon a memory
    Someone wiped away a tear
    Held me close and loved me,
    Thank you, Mother dear.

    . Of all the special joys in life,
    The big ones and the small,
    A mother’s love and tenderness
    Is the greatest of them all.

    . If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother’s Day every day.

    . Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. (Marion C. Garretty)

    . There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. (Archibald Thompson)

    . The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…MOTHER (Joel Barquez)

    . Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. (Sarah Malin)

    . Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children. (Brandon Lee)

    . Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. (Mildred B. Vermont)

    . The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
    (William Goldsmith Brown)

    . Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. (T. DeWitt Talmage)

    . A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.

    . Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you. (Jill Bennett)

    . A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. (Dorothy Canfield Fisher)

    mothers day text messages, mothers day sms greetings, mothers day in india, mothers day messages, funny mothers day messagesSource URL: http://sexygirlsthemoom.blogspot.com/2010/11/mothers-day-sms-messages-text-messages.html
    Visit Sexy Girls for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive